|View Employer Profile||
Friday, March 31, 2017FULL DESCRIPTION
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:Term: 1 year contract
Deadline: March 31, 2017 – 12 noon
Salary: $39,000 - $40,000 + benefits / year
Interviews: April 10-11, 2017
Location: Toronto, ON
Beginning: Late April 2017
The Ontario Council for International Cooperation (OCIC) is an expanding community of Ontario-based international development and global education organizations and individual associate members working globally for social justice.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Communications Coordinator will work closely with OCIC staff and volunteers, members, key stakeholders and funders in achieving the Councils’ collective goals, outlined in our 2013-2018 Strategic Plan and Collaborating for Development Effectiveness Global Affairs Canada contribution agreement.
In 2017-2018 OCIC communications program activities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and furthering OCIC’s website and social media presence
• Producing monthly e-Bulletins, weekly Opportunities postings, and ongoing announcements and news releases for OCIC activities, programs and reports
• Monitoring media for key sector related news
• Leading the development and launch of iAM e-Magazine Vol. 9
• Coordinating the development of International Development Week (IDW) communications materials
• Contracting and working with design consultants to develop collateral materials for the Council or its specific initiatives
For further information, including application details, click "FULL DESCRIPTION"