On Monday, March 26th, 2018 OCIC & CanWaCH held a online webinar discussion for member organizations and others with interest in applying for Partnership for Her Voice, Her Choice. Agenda items discussed included, overview of the call criteria and additional information, partnership & other opportunities: open discussion on planned proposals, opportunities for collaboration, resource-sharing from CanWaCH and OCIC.
Please find helpful resources to inform your proposal below.
- Overview of Partnerships for Her Voice, Her Choice
- Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy
- Questions and Answers – 2018 Preliminary Call for Proposals – Partnerships for Her Voice, Her Choice
- How to apply for funding through a preliminary call for proposals
- Framework for Assessing Gender Equality Results
- Status of Women Canada: Introduction to GBA+
- Gender Equality Webinar Resources
- 2018 CanWaCH SRHR Indicators Survey Report
- CanWaCH Project Explorer