1st National Philanthropy and Fundraising Conference
Sanepa, Kathmandu, Nepal
1st NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY and Fundraising CONFERENCE NEPAL 2019
Philanthropy beyond Fundraising
27-28, Feb 2019(15-16 Falgun 2075)
1. What is there in this conference?
The core objective of the conference is to keep building the ever-growing multi-dimensional connection between philanthropy, fundraising, people, issues, and global practices.
2. The participants will have access to the following benefits during the conference:
1. Knowledge: Multi-perspective discourse on philanthropy and fundraising, knowledge on global strategies and best practices, DO’s and DONT’s in Philanthropy and fundraising.
2. Skill: fundraising, measurability, strategizing fundraising and overall philanthropic initiatives.
3. Networking: meeting 100+ professionals, practitioners, and experts from philanthropy, fundraising and social entrepreneurship sectors especially from Nepal, India, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia.
4. Certificate, experience sharing, interactive learning and 5 hours of international credit from CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive ) and CCM ( Certified Campaign Manager)
3. Who should attend this conference?
The National Philanthropy and Fundraising Conference 2019 is designed for:
• Executive Board Members,
• Country Head,
• Program Directors,
• Fundraising cum Business Development Managers,
• Head of Communication and Relation Building
• Students pursuing Masters in Development Study. .
4. INVESTMENT :
(The registration fee is including taxes)
• NGO: NPR 10000(Ten Thousands Only)
• INGO and other international agencies: Net NPR 17000(Seventeen Thousand Only)
• Private sector and others: NPR 10000(Ten Thousands Only)
• Students: NPR 9000(Nine Thousand Only)
Nepal Center for Philanthropy and Development (NCPD) is a consulting entity that promotes the culture of philanthropy in Nepal as well as works towards creating high impact, the integrity of CSOs. It enhances the talent, trust, and treasure of philanthropies and civil society organizations of Nepal for the sustainability of resources and impact. NCPD is a trusted ambassador, partner and member of various global organizations including but not limited to Resource Alliance, UK, Asia Philanthropy Award, Korea, Korean Society of Philanthropy, International Council of Non Profit Management, Alliance for Good, Singapore and participating member of the globally reputed Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) .
Click here to learn more.