Position: Communication & Engagement Manager
Employer: Transforming Faces
Deadline: October 29, 2021
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Mid Level
Salary Range: 61,000-66,000
Closing Date: October 29, 2021
At Transforming Faces (TF) we are pursuing a world in which every child born with cleft lip and palate experiences full rehabilitation, with the support of a trusted local health team.
We’re currently in search of an experienced Communications and Engagement Manager.
If leading within a dynamic international NGO where partnership, learning, innovation and impact is at the core – look no further!
About the Position:
You are a confident writer and editor, you have an eye for visual design, and you would be passionate about inviting others to contribute to TF’s mission. You excel in project planning and collaboration with a team, and learning new skills brings you great satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic environment for you to stretch your wings – building from TF’s strong communication and engagement foundation and a track record of growth.
Our team is exceptionally open to new ideas and ways of doing things – we will encourage you to experiment, so that together we can learn what works best. You will enjoy the freedom to explore, learn, and exercise leadership each day. You will have opportunities to engage with our partners from around the world.
Your role will encompass three primary functions: external communications and engagement; fundraising and donor stewardship; education & partner capacity-building.
Practically speaking, your tasks will include:
- Developing and deploying TF’s Communication and Marketing strategies
- Coordinating the design and production of all public-facing communications such as our annual report microsite, newsletters and promotional materials
- Overseeing our WordPress websites and social media
- Establishing direction for our advertising strategy
- Managing relationships with our external marketing partners
- Targeting annual fundraising goals and priorities, and coordinating resource development activities such as grant proposals and corporate sponsorship appeals
- Leading in the stewardship and recognition of donors and sponsors
- Designing event strategies, overseeing third-party fundraising, and developing creative presentations
- Engaging the public in educational initiatives related to Comprehensive Cleft Care (CCC), including the Caring for Cleft podcast and videos from the field
- Supporting our international Circle of Cleft Professionals (CoCP) network
- Liaising with our project team to fulfill grant reporting requirements
For the right person, this role offers an exciting opportunity to shape and implement Transforming Faces’ communications and public engagement strategies.