Group Volunteer Leader
Position: Group Volunteer Leader
Closing Date: July 31, 2020
Results Canada combines the voices of our volunteers with strategic efforts to leverage millions of dollars for programs and improved policies that give the people living in the Global South, the health, education, and opportunity they need to thrive. We are a global movement of passionate citizens, committed to raising our voices for a world without extreme poverty.
• Start and maintain a local group in your community or campus by recruiting members (a group should ideally have at a minimum 4 members)
• Organize monthly education & action meetings in sync with our monthly calls to action
• Take action alongside fellow group members on the current campaign
• Coordinate the logistics of the group (meeting venue, email correspondence, follow up, fundraisers, etc.)
• Promote and raise awareness and invite individuals to join your group
• Manage and monitor group activities
• Report on the group’s members actions on a monthly basis
• Communicate regularly with Regional Leader for guidance and support
• Ensure sustainability of group by empowering others to take leadership within the group
*Until it is safe to do so, the meetings and actions will be done virtually.
To get started, fill out this online form and we’ll send you the first steps to becoming a volunteer: https://resultscanada.ca/#sign-up