Monitoring And Evaluation Advisor
Position: Monitoring And Evaluation Advisor
Closing Date: October 15, 2019
Start Date Sep – Nov 2019 (flexible)
Length of Placement 6 Months
Language Requirements Spanish
The Volunteer’s Role
Are you interested in supporting a local feminist fund whose mission is to strengthen young feminist organizations and collectives and help build the next generation of female leaders?
As a volunteer you will be supporting Fondo Lunaria with the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation strategy
Apply today to support our newest partner organization in Colombia!
As a volunteer, you will:
– Review of the monitoring and evaluation strategy; Development of a work plan.
– Short-term evaluation of the application of the tool – review and adjustments to it.
– Follow up the plan and work with each team member to include M&E measures in their area. Small workshops and / or explanations of terminology, simple tools, etc. about M&E systems.
– Systematize previous workshops that were given to beneficiary organizations, in order to have a unique methodology that could be replicated and disseminated in the future to more beneficiary organizations.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
– Undergraduate in business, social sciences, development studies, management.
Essential Professional Background:
– Previous experience or approach to gender and social inclusion. Interest in learning more about the subject and the beneficiary groups supported by the fund.
– Preferably a woman (desirable) / open minded.
– Modest monthly living allowance (varies depending country)
– Accommodation while in placement
– Return airfare and visa/work permit costs
– Cost of required vaccinations, antimalarial medication and health insurance
– Pre-departure training and in-country orientation
– Travel and accommodation for reintegration debriefing weekend
– Access to Employee Assistance Program while in placement and upon return
– Travel and accommodation for the pre-departure training course and for in-country orientation