Program Manager, Global Initiatives
Position: Program Manager, Global Initiatives
Closing Date: March 5, 2020
Many children born with a cleft lip and palate in low and middle-income countries have limited access to the care that they need to thrive.
At Transforming Faces, (TF) we believe that every child born with cleft lip and palate deserves to experience full inclusion in their homes, schools and communities. Our mission is to equip local teams to provide and sustain comprehensive cleft lip and palate care that is accessible for all. Together we are building happier and healthier lives for children in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
We’re currently in search of an experienced Program Manager. If you’re looking for an opportunity to contribute your knowledge, skills and passion to a dynamic NGO whose international partnerships support life-changing transformation for children, look no further.
About the Position:
As our new Program Manager for Global Initiatives, your focus will be upon expanding and deepening the impact of TF’s Comprehensive Cleft Care (CCC) capacity-building within our existing international partner network and beyond.
Your role will encompass four primary functions: Program Strategy, Project Management, Communication and Relationship Management, Leadership and Innovation.
Practically speaking, your tasks will include:
– Co-designing and co-facilitating capacity-building tools and workshops
– Leading within our Circle of Cleft Professionals (CoCP) initiative
– Shaping our approach to the Cleft 2021 (Edinburgh) conference
– Managing TF’s CCC project partnerships as a leader within our Program Team
– Pursuing opportunities to implement TF’s CCC tools with other cleft-focused and international development organizations in resource constrained settings
For further details and to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/46254?s=r