Team Lead of Partnerships and Programs
Position: Team Lead of Partnerships and Programs
Closing Date: September 21, 2020
The vision of PWRDF is for a truly just, healthy and peaceful world.
PWRDF is recruiting for a Team Lead of Partnerships and Programs, to begin on December 1, 2020.
We are searching for a candidate who will bring leadership, experience and a demonstrated appreciation for diversity and inclusion in PWRDF’s many partnerships and programs around the world, including in Canada. Descriptions about our work, our partners, annual reports and more can all be found on our website.
Significant competencies and requirements for this position include the following:
– Minimum five years of leadership experience in international development programming and cross cultural lived experience
– Knowledge and analysis of global development, humanitarian principles and the sustainable development goals
– Personnel management, conflict resolution, team building skills and an overall ability to inspire, mentor and delegate
– Demonstrates a strong commitment to gender equity, social justice and a strong understanding of intersectionality
– Excellent financial stewardship, budgeting, reporting and variance analysis
– Strong and proven proposal development skills
– Capacity to respond appropriately to complexity, conflict, and diverse cultures
– Ability to receive and provide constructive and supportive feedback and respond quickly and productively to changes in the environment or priorities
– University degree or its equivalent, preferably in international development
– Fluency in English and French as well as additional languages is an asset.
– Familiarity with Anglican Church of Canada program and ethos. Theological understanding of mission, partnership and development. Commitment to ecumenism and transformative justice
– Ability to travel internationally and within Canada
– Strong written and oral communication skills and strong representation skills with donors and partners
– Depth of organizational and administrative skills, including time-management and meeting reporting timelines
Interested applicants should submit a curriculum vitae accompanied by a letter which details their experience and the reason for their interest in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of this position. Applications should be submitted by 5 p.m., September 21, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.