OCIC AGM& Symposium 2019: Tapestry 2019
In 2019 the International Cooperation sector in Canada was riding a wave of commitments and movement towards gender equality, climate action and sustainable development. Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy (FIAP), recently announced Equality Fund, Thrive Agenda, the 2030 Agenda National Strategy and Women Deliver Conference focused resources and opportunities to advance sustainable development action across sectors locally and globally.
OCIC’s AGM & Symposium presented a key opportunity for members to be part of the conversation and effort in sessions focused on funding and insight to leave no one behind, and emergent opportunities in engagement, learning and innovation.
- Julia Anderson, Chief Operations Officer, CanWaCH
- Neha Beri, Parliamentary Affairs Manager, RESULTS Canada
- Andrea Dicks, Chief Operating Officer, Community Foundations of Canada
- Sophie Rosa, Director, Public Affairs and Member Services, Canadian Council for International Co-operation
- Jessica Ferne, Vice President, OCIC Board of Directors
- Christina MacIsaac, Director of Innovation, Fund for Innovation and Transformation (FIT)
- Isabelle Kim, Director of Community and Learning, OCIC
- Yusuf Zine – Director, “I Am Rohingya: A Genocide in Four Acts”
- Kimberly Gibbons, Executive Director, OCIC